- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Red Carpet Inn Airport/Cruiseport
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Refrigerator & Microwave
Deluxe Double Room Single Use, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
About this area
In the suburbs, Red Carpet Inn Airport/Cruiseport is in an area with good airport proximity. Broward Center for the Performing Arts and Museum of Discovery and Science are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Las Olas Boulevard and Aventura Mall. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens and Flamingo Gardens are also worth visiting. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as sailing and other activities like golfing.
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts - 10 min drive
- Seminole Hard Rock Casino Hollywood - 11 min drive
- Riverwalk - 12 min drive
- Intracoastal Waterway - 13 min drive
- Greater Fort Lauderdale-Broward County Convention Center - 13 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Station - 5 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Marina 84 Sports Bar & Grill - 2 min walk
- Rustic Inn - 3 min drive
- Wendy's - 4 min drive
- Mr. M's Sandwich Shop - 4 min drive
- Dunkin' Donuts - 4 min drive
About this property
Red Carpet Inn Airport/Cruiseport
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Breakage deposit: USD 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.