Search Hotels in Hialeah, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 11 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2021
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hialeah, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and beaches. Around the area, top sights include Dolphin Mall, Hard Rock Stadium and Marlins Park.
- You'll find 3747 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hialeah
Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Westland Mall and 49th Street Shopping Area. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hialeah Racetrack and Joe Sherron Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 15 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Hialeah. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami - Hialeah - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and pool.
- Palacio Inn Motel - Our customers like the proximity to the airport at this motel. This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
Top places to see around the area include Dolphin Mall, located 7 mi (11.2 km) from the city centre, and Hard Rock Stadium, which is 7.4 mi/12 km away.
Getting around Hialeah
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Hialeah is simple. You can take advantage of metro transport at Okeechobee Station, Hialeah Station and Tri-Rail Station. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Hialeah Market Station.
Dressing for Hialeah
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Hialeah gets about 1550.70 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Hialeah?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hialeah, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Hialeah?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Hialeah?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Hialeah?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Hialeah?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Hialeah?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Hialeah?
Hialeah Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hialeah by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hialeah Airports
- Accommodation near Hialeah Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hialeah
- Choose Your Hialeah Hotel Style
- Search Hialeah Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hialeah
- Hotels Near Hialeah, Miami
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends