Search Hotels in Miami Springs, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 13 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 7 Apr 2019
Reviewed on 21 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 5 Oct 2020
Visiting Miami Springs
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Miami Springs, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and beaches. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Around the area, top sights include Miracle Mile, Marlins Park and Dolphin Mall.
- You'll find 3306 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 6.2 mi (9.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Miami Springs
Exploring the port is a top activity, and Miami Springs Golf Course is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Curtiss Mansion to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Miami Springs. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Holiday Inn Express Miami International Airport - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to the airport at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Sleep Inn Miami International Airport - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Miracle Mile, 5.2 mi/8.4 km from the city centre, and Marlins Park, which is 5.3 mi/8.5 km away.
Dressing for Miami Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 16°C
- About 1572.30 millimetres of rain falls on Miami Springs each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Miami Springs?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Miami Springs, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Miami Springs?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Miami Springs?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Miami Springs?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Miami Springs?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Miami Springs?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Miami Springs?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Miami Springs?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Miami Springs?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Miami Springs?
Miami Springs Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Miami Springs by Star Rating
- Hotels near Miami Springs Airports
- Accommodation near Miami Springs Attractions
- More accommodation types in Miami Springs
- Choose Your Miami Springs Hotel Style
- Search Miami Springs Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Miami Springs
- Hotels Near Miami Springs, Miami
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends