Search Hotels in Coral Gables, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Feb 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Mar 2019
Reviewed on 14 May 2019
Where to stay in Coral Gables
If you're spending time in Coral Way, check out sights like Miracle Mile or Florida Grand Opera and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Coconut Grove Station or Vizcaya Station.
Coral Gables Section
4.5/5Wonderful!(2 area reviews)
While visiting Coral Gables Section, you might make a stop by sights like Miracle Mile and Merrick House.
When in Hammocks, you can plan a visit to Matheson Hammock Park and Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, some noteworthy sights in the nearby area.
While Cocoplum may not have many sights to explore, venturing just a little farther will lead you to top things to see and do like Matheson Hammock Park and Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden.
Southwest Coconut Grove
If you're spending some time in Southwest Coconut Grove, Kampong and Barnacle State Historic Park are top sights worth seeing.
Visiting Coral Gables
History buffs will enjoy exploring Coral Gables, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this urban city can discover its university setting, cafes and art. Top sights around the area include Dadeland Mall, Miracle Mile and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
- You'll find 3272 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MIA-Miami Intl.), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 7.9 mi (12.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Coral Gables
Well known for its art scene, the city's cultural venues include Coral Gables Museum, Lowe Art Museum and Jerry Herman Ring Theater. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Merrick House. The city's natural beauty is on display at Matheson Hammock Park, Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden and Salvadore Park Tennis Center.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Coral Gables. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Aloft Coral Gables - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and quiet location.
- Hyatt Regency Coral Gables - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel in Coral Gables Section features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Biltmore Hotel - Miami - Coral Gables - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Country Club Section can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other top sights in Coral Gables include Miracle Mile. Top places to see in the area include Dadeland Mall, located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city centre, and Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, which is 4.5 mi/7.3 km away.
Getting around Coral Gables
Metro stations nearby include University Station and Douglas Road Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Coral Gables
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 15°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- About 1573 millimetres of rain falls on Coral Gables each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 16°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Coral Gables?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Coral Gables, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Coral Gables?
What's the best hotel for families in Coral Gables?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Coral Gables?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Coral Gables?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Coral Gables?
What's the best high-end hotel in Coral Gables?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Coral Gables?
What's the best hotel in Coral Gables that's close to historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Coral Gables?
Coral Gables Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Coral Gables by Star Rating
- Hotels near Coral Gables Airports
- Areas of Coral Gables
- Accommodation near Coral Gables Attractions
- More accommodation types in Coral Gables
- Choose Your Coral Gables Hotel Style
- Search Coral Gables Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Coral Gables
- Hotels Near Coral Gables, Miami
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends