Search Hotels in Little Havana, Miami
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Little Havana, Miami
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 25 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 18 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 8 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 24 Jun 2020
Visiting Little Havana
Little Havana is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its baseball games, local tours and architecture. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Miami-Dade County Auditorium and Plaza de la Cubanidad. Little Havana's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Miami area.
Staying in Little Havana
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Little Havana, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- The Jefferson Hotel Miami: 3-star hotel featuring free WiFi, valet parking and a business centre. Our guests enjoy the hotel's central location and convenient parking.
- Riviera Luxury Living at River Oaks Marina and Tower: 3.5-star apartment featuring an outdoor pool, a private pool and a fitness centre. Expedia travellers like this apartment's walkable location and clean rooms.
Little Havana may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Miami neighbourhood for a place to stay. Downtown Miami is a neighbourhood known for its great live music scene and major shopping area. This neighbourhood has 143 hotels and other accommodation options for you to choose from, including these favourites:
- Four Seasons Hotel Miami: 5-star hotel featuring 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant and a health club. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and beach locale.
- Mandarin Oriental, Miami: 5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Miami Brickell Downtown: 3.5-star hotel featuring 3 restaurants, free breakfast and an outdoor pool. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Exploring This Miami Neighbourhood
Miami-Dade County Auditorium, Plaza de la Cubanidad and Marlins Park are just a few attractions to check out in Little Havana. A visit to Tower Theater is also worth the trip when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Downtown Miami, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science. Think about a stop by Gusman Center for the Performing Arts, Downtown Miami Shopping District and Wallflower Gallery during your stay.