Search Hotels in Hallandale Beach, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 1 May 2020
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2021
Visiting Hallandale Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hallandale Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its casinos. Around the area, top sights include Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino, Aventura Mall and Hollywood Beach.
- You'll find 3381 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Fort Lauderdale
- The closest major airport is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hallandale Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Hallandale Beach and Golden Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino and Mardi Gras Casino.
In Hollywood, you can choose from 240 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Hallandale Beach Aventura - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Beachwalk Resort - This 4-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Aventura Mall, located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the city centre, and Hollywood Beach, which is 3.1 mi/5 km away.
Dressing for Hallandale Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Hallandale Beach gets about 1689.60 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Hallandale Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hallandale Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Hallandale Beach?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Hallandale Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Hallandale Beach?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Hallandale Beach?
What's the best hotel if you want to visit the local casinos in Hallandale Beach?
What's the best golf hotel in Hallandale Beach?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Hallandale Beach?
Hallandale Beach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hallandale Beach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hallandale Beach Airports
- Areas of Hallandale Beach
- Accommodation near Hallandale Beach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hallandale Beach
- Choose Your Hallandale Beach Hotel Style
- Search Hallandale Beach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hallandale Beach
- Hotels Near Hallandale Beach, Fort Lauderdale
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends