Search Surfside Hotels, Miami
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Feb 2016
Reviewed on 22 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 16 Nov 2020
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Surfside, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Miami Beach Boardwalk, Aventura Mall and Lincoln Road Mall are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 3663 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 9.4 mi (15.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Surfside
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Surfside Beach and Surfside Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Miami Beach Boardwalk and Aventura Mall.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 30 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Surfside. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club - This 5-star hotel in North Beach features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and 3 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and beach locale.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Beach Surfside - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in North Beach features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Grand Beach Hotel Surfside - Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in North Beach can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and WiFi.
Popular places to see in the area include Miami Beach Convention Center, located 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the city centre, and Lincoln Road Mall, which is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) away.
Dressing for Surfside
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 15°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Surfside is 1550.70 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Surfside?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Surfside, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Surfside?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Surfside?
What's the best hotel for couples in Surfside?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Surfside?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Surfside?
What's the best high-end hotel in Surfside?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Surfside?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Surfside?
Surfside Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Surfside by Star Rating
- Hotels near Surfside Airports
- Areas of Surfside
- Accommodation near Surfside Attractions
- More accommodation types in Surfside
- Choose Your Surfside Hotel Style
- Search Surfside Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Surfside
- Hotels Near Surfside, Miami
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends