Search Hotels in Bal Harbour, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 2 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 14 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 27 Sep 2020
Visiting Bal Harbour
Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Bal Harbour, which is also known for its shopping and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting. Aventura Mall, Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino and Miami Beach Boardwalk are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 3739 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Miami
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (MPB-Public Seaplane Base), 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 9.3 mi (14.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bal Harbour
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bal Harbour Beach, Baker's Haulover Inlet and Haulover Sandbar. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Bal Harbour Shops is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Aventura Mall and Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Bal Harbour. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour, Miami - This 5-star hotel in North Beach features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort - Our customers like the dining options and pool at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in North Beach features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and 4 restaurants.
- Sea View Hotel, Bal Harbour, On The Ocean - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in North Beach can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Top places to see outside the city include Miami Beach Boardwalk, 6.1 mi/9.8 km from the heart of the city, and Miami Beach Convention Center, which is 6.8 mi/10.9 km away.
Dressing for Bal Harbour
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 19°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 15°C
- About 1550.70 millimetres of rain falls on Bal Harbour each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 15°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Bal Harbour?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bal Harbour, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Bal Harbour?
What's the best place to stay for families in Bal Harbour?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Bal Harbour?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Bal Harbour?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Bal Harbour?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Bal Harbour?
What's the best boutique hotel in Bal Harbour?
Bal Harbour Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bal Harbour by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bal Harbour Airports
- Accommodation near Bal Harbour Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bal Harbour
- Choose Your Bal Harbour Hotel Style
- Search Bal Harbour Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bal Harbour
- Hotels Near Bal Harbour, Miami
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends