Search Hotels in Pembroke Pines, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 3 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 5 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 15 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 15 Jan 2021
Visiting Pembroke Pines
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Pembroke Pines, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, golf courses and entertainment. Top sights around the area include Weston Town Center, Hard Rock Stadium and Sawgrass Mills.
- You'll find 2996 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Fort Lauderdale
- The closest major airport is in Miami, FL (OPF-Opa Locka Executive), 8.1 mi (13 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pembroke Pines
Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Shops at Pembroke Gardens and Pembroke Lakes Mall. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are C.B. Smith Park and Pines Ice Arena.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 16 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Pembroke Pines. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its WiFi and proximity to shopping.
- Holiday Inn Express Pembroke Pines-Sheridan Street - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Weston Town Center, located 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Hard Rock Stadium, which is 7.1 mi (11.4 km) away.
Dressing for Pembroke Pines
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 28°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 15°C at night
- About 1624 millimetres of rain falls on Pembroke Pines each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Pembroke Pines?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pembroke Pines, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Pembroke Pines?
What's the best place to stay for families in Pembroke Pines?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Pembroke Pines?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Pembroke Pines?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Pembroke Pines?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Pembroke Pines?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Pembroke Pines?
Pembroke Pines Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pembroke Pines by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pembroke Pines Airports
- Areas of Pembroke Pines
- Accommodation near Pembroke Pines Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pembroke Pines
- Choose Your Pembroke Pines Hotel Style
- Search Pembroke Pines Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pembroke Pines
- Hotels Near Pembroke Pines, Florida
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends