- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Overview of B Ocean Resort
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room (Chic)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible (Chic)
Room, 2 Double Beds (Captivating)
Room, 1 King Bed (Captivating)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Chic)
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View (Chic)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed (Master)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Ocean View (Posh)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View (Stunning)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony, Ocean View (Stunning)
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Ocean View (Stunning)
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View (Stunning)
About this area
B Ocean Resort is located on a private beach and in an area with good shopping. Las Olas Boulevard and The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Lauderdale Beach Park and Las Olas Beach. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens and Funderdome are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, snorkelling and waterskiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with skydiving.
- Bahia Mar Marina - 6 min walk
- Jungle Queen Riverboat - 8 min walk
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park - 8 min walk
- Las Olas Beach - 11 min walk
- Pier 66 Marina - 19 min walk
- Hollywood Station - 15 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Beach Bar and Grill — 1 min walk
- Grab n Go — 1 min walk
- Dos Caminos - 1 min walk
- Jungle Queen Riverboat - 4 min walk
- Bubba Gump - 12 min walk
About this property
B Ocean Resort
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 39.20 per accommodation, per night
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 39.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
When I came onto the property the valet was very sweet , also the women that checked me in . There weren’t any problems checking in , it was easy and simple . The room was very clean with a beautiful ocean view . Came downstairs to get some lunch , the women at the bar was very pleasant , the food did not take long to come out either . I enjoyed every moment with my stay . I highly recommend people to book a room with this hotel .