Visiting West Malling
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in West Malling, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the bars, golfing and restaurants. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 2 West Malling hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London (XQE-Ebbsfleet International Train Station), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around West Malling
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas West Malling Golf Club, Kings Hill Golf Club, and Oast Park Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Notable landmarks include St. Leonard's Tower, Leeds Castle, and Ightam Mote
- Make sure to take a shopping trip to Bluewater Shopping Centre and Lakeside Shopping Centre
Getting around West Malling
West Malling has plenty of options for transport. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Maidstone West Malling Station or Maidstone East Malling Station, England, United Kingdom.
Staying in West Malling
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy No.64 at the Joiners.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is No.64 at the Joiners with a 3.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for West Malling
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on West Malling each year