Visitors to Sevenoaks are sure to enjoy the spas and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and churches. Top sights in the city include Ightham Mote and Brands Hatch Circuit.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodation options in Sevenoaks
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 16.1 mi (25.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sevenoaks
Notable city landmarks like Ightham Mote and Knole might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and these places to visit: Sevenoaks Wildlife Reserve, Riverhill Himalayan Gardens and Emmets Garden. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Brands Hatch Circuit and London Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Sevenoaks. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pretty Maid House B&B - Amenities at this 4-star bed & breakfast include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its clean and comfortable rooms.
- 7 Hotel Diner - Our customers like the quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Maidstone-Sevenoaks - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Chartwell, 6.8 mi/10.9 km from the city centre, and Bluewater Shopping Centre, which is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) away.
Getting around Sevenoaks
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Sevenoaks Bat and Ball Station, Sevenoaks Kemsing Station or Sevenoaks Otford Station. Sevenoaks may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sevenoaks
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 591.80 millimetres of rain falls on Sevenoaks each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C