Search Hotels in Brands Hatch
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Brands Hatch
Visitors to Brands Hatch are sure to enjoy the spas, restaurants and sporting events. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Bluewater Shopping Centre, Ightham Mote and Lakeside Shopping Centre are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Brands Hatch
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 23 mi (37.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Brands Hatch
A favourite place to visit in the city is Brands Hatch Circuit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Bluewater Shopping Centre and Ightham Mote.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and room size.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Lakeside Shopping Centre, located 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Rochester Castle, which is 10.6 mi/17.1 km away.
Dressing for Brands Hatch
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Brands Hatch gets about 591.80 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C