Search Hotels in Torrevieja
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 22 Oct 2018
Reviewed on 3 Apr 2019
Visitors to Torrevieja are sure to enjoy the marina, spas and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games and theme park. Top sights in the city include La Mata Beach, Torrevieja Harbour and Aquopolis Torrevieja.
- There are 850 hotels and other accommodation options in Torrevieja
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Corvera (RMU-Region de Murcia Intl.), 27.3 mi (44 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Torrevieja
Cultural venues in the city include Cultural Society Casino of Torrevieja, Torrevieja Municipal Theater and Sea and Salt Museum. Attractions like Aquopolis Torrevieja and Flamingo Aquapark are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Torrevieja Pier, Torre del Moro and Constitution Plaza.
In Orihuela, there are 850 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Dña Monse - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Hotel Fontana Plaza - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar.
- Hotel Masa International - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Other top sights in Torrevieja include La Mata Beach and Torrevieja Harbour. Popular places to visit around the area include Santa Maria Basilica, located 20.1 mi (32.3 km) from the city centre, and Altamira Palace, which is 20.1 mi/32.3 km away.
Dressing for Torrevieja
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- About 285 millimetres of rain falls on Torrevieja each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Torrevieja?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Torrevieja, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Torrevieja?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Torrevieja?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Torrevieja?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Torrevieja?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Torrevieja?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Torrevieja?
What's the best luxury hotel in Torrevieja?
What's the best boutique hotel in Torrevieja?
Torrevieja Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Torrevieja by Star Rating
- Hotels near Torrevieja Airports
- Areas of Torrevieja
- Accommodation near Torrevieja Attractions
- More accommodation types in Torrevieja
- Choose Your Torrevieja Hotel Style
- Search Torrevieja Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Torrevieja
- Hotels Near Torrevieja, Valencian Community
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends