Visiting El Campello
Visitors to El Campello are sure to enjoy the seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming and secluded setting. Top sights around the area include Castle of Santa Barbara, Postiguet Beach and Alicante Harbour.
- There are 234 hotels and other accommodation options in El Campello
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in El Campello
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Campello Beach, San Juan Beach and Barranc de Salas. Additionally, in the area you'll find Castle of Santa Barbara and Postiguet Beach.
In Villajoyosa, you can choose from 234 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel La Familia - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a beach bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and clean rooms.
- Hotel La Familia Gallo Rojo - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Alicante Harbour, located 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city centre, and Poniente Beach, which is 13.1 mi (21 km) away.
Dressing for El Campello
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- Average annual rainfall for El Campello is 14 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°C