Families will find kid-friendly activities in Benidorm, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and water parks. Top sights in the city include Levante Beach, Poniente Beach and Benidorm Palace.
- There are 965 hotels and other accommodation options in Benidorm
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 28.9 mi (46.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Benidorm
Families come for attractions such as Aqualandia, Terra Mitica and Mundomar. The city is notable for landmarks like Mediterranean Balcony, Placa del Castell and Cavall Peak and Morales Tower. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Levante Beach, Poniente Beach and Benidorm Island.
In L'Alfas del Pi, there are 965 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Riviera Beachotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free Internet. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and location.
- Levante Club Hotel & Spa - Adults Only - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Gastrohotel RH Canfali - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Benidorm Centro can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Other favourite sights in Benidorm include Benidorm Palace, Terra Natura and Magic Natura. Top places to visit around the area include Albir Beach, 4.5 mi/7.2 km from the city centre, and Campello Beach, which is 16 mi (25.8 km) away.
Getting around Benidorm
Head over to Benidorm Tram Station to catch the metro. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Benidorm
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Benidorm gets about 14 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C