Search Hotels in Calpe
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Calpe are sure to enjoy the port and seafood restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. Around the area, top sights include Albir Beach, Aqualandia and Benidorm Palace. In Calpe, there are 929 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Calpe
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Llavador de la Font, Banos de la Reina Archaelogical Site, and Mirador Monte Toix. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: La Fossa Beach, Ifach Rock and Natural Park of Penyal d'Ifac. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Arenal-Bol Beach and Cala La Manzanera.
In Altea, there are 929 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Gran Hotel Sol y Mar - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Calpe City Center can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its location.
- Hotel Porto Calpe - Our customers like the bar and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Galeón - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Calpe City Center can enjoy access to a bar and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Top places to visit around the area include Albir Beach, located 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre, and Aqualandia, which is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) away.
Dressing for Calpe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Calpe gets about 375.80 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C