Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, beaches, and bars in Teulada. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its entertainment, shopping, and coffeehouses.
- There are 3 Teulada hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while May tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 46.7 mi (75.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Teulada
- Taking an adventure tour, golfing, and exploring the waterfront are top activities, while sights to visit include L'Ampolla Beach, Javea Golf Club, and Cala del Morello Beach
- The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Cala del Moraig, La Granadella Beach, and La Fossa Beach are some places worth a visit
Getting around Teulada
Teulada has many options for getting around. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Staying in Teulada
You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Hotel Swiss Moraira, averaging GBP 170.82/night
- RealRent Calamora Moraira, averaging GBP 80.75/night
A 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Swiss Moraira with a 4.9 out of 5 user rating while RealRent Calamora Moraira has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Teulada
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the nighttime average
- About 14 millimetres of rain falls on Teulada each year