Visitors to Denia are sure to enjoy the marina. Around the area, top sights include Denia Marina, Javea Port and Arenal Beach.
- There are 957 hotels and other accommodation options in Denia
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 52.4 mi (84.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Denia
The city's cultural venues include Denia Castle and Archaeological Museum and Denia Ethnological Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Cova de L'Aigua. The city's natural beauty is on display at Les Marines Beach, Las Rotas Beach and Montgo Natural Park.
In Javea, there are 957 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Nou Romà - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- La Posada del Mar Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a fitness centre and a sauna, along with free WiFi.
- Art Boutique Hotel Chamarel - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, a bar and parking. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Denia include Denia Marina. Popular places to see around the area include Albir Beach, located 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from the city centre, and Javea Port, which is 5.1 mi (8.2 km) away.
Dressing for Denia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Denia is 17 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C