Search Hotels in Benissa
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 14 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2018
Reviewed on 1 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 12 Sep 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Benissa has to offer including the golf courses, spas and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Albir Beach, Aqualandia and Benidorm Palace.
- There are 450 hotels and other accommodation options in Benissa
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 44.2 mi (71.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Benissa
A couple of favourite places to visit are Cala Baladrar and Cala Fustera. Additionally, in the area you'll find Albir Beach and Aqualandia.
In Calpe, you'll find 450 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hostal La Fonda is located in central Benissa. Guests who stay at this 1-star pension in Benissa can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Santa Ana - pretty holiday property with garden and private pool in Benissa is located in the heart of Benissa. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Benissa can enjoy access to free breakfast and a spa tub, along with free WiFi.
- Fincahotel Cases de Sant Jaume is located within 1.9 mi (3 km) of the city centre. This 3-star hotel in Benissa features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Popular places to visit in the area include Benidorm Palace, located 14.4 mi (23.1 km) from the city centre, and Levante Beach, which is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) away.
Dressing for Benissa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- About 14 millimetres of rain falls on Benissa each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Benissa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Benissa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for families in Benissa?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Benissa?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Benissa?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Benissa?
Benissa Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Benissa by Star Rating
- Hotels near Benissa Airports
- Areas of Benissa
- Accommodation near Benissa Attractions
- More accommodation types in Benissa
- Choose Your Benissa Hotel Style
- Search Benissa Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Benissa
- Hotels Near Benissa, Valencian Community
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends