Visiting L'Alfas del Pi
Visitors to L'Alfas del Pi are sure to enjoy the bars, spas and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, monuments and parks. Around the area, top sights include Albir Beach, Benidorm Palace and Aqualandia.
- There are 108 hotels and other accommodation options in L'Alfas del Pi
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 32.4 mi (52.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in L'Alfas del Pi
The city is notable for landmarks like Punta Bombarda Lighthouse, Klein-Schreuder Sculpture Garden and Punta Bombarda o Albir. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Albir Beach and Sierra Helada National Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Open Air Archaeological Museum Roman Villa and Bodegas Enrique Mendoza.
In El Albir, you can choose from 108 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Noguera - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Albir Playa Hotel & Spa - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free breakfast.
- Hotel Kaktus Albir - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Popular places to see outside the city include Benidorm Palace, located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city centre, and Aqualandia, which is 2.5 mi (4 km) away.
Dressing for L'Alfas del Pi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for L'Alfas del Pi is 14 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C