Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 29 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 4 Aug 2018
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2020
Visiting San Juan de Alicante
Visitors can enjoy all that San Juan de Alicante has to offer including the beaches, restaurants and bars. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Castle of Santa Barbara, Postiguet Beach and Alicante Harbour.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in San Juan de Alicante
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in San Juan de Alicante
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Castle of Santa Barbara, Postiguet Beach and Alicante Harbour. Additionally, in the area you'll find Poniente Beach and Campello Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in San Juan de Alicante. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Torre San Juan - This 2-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and pool.
- Hotel Abril - Our customers like the pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Alicante Bullring, located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city centre, and Central Market, which is 5 mi/8.1 km away.
Dressing for San Juan de Alicante
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- About 14 millimetres of rain falls on San Juan de Alicante each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in San Juan de Alicante?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Juan de Alicante, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for families in San Juan de Alicante?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in San Juan de Alicante?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in San Juan de Alicante?
What are some hotels with pools in San Juan de Alicante?
San Juan de Alicante Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in San Juan de Alicante by Star Rating
- Hotels near San Juan de Alicante Airports
- Areas of San Juan de Alicante
- Accommodation near San Juan de Alicante Attractions
- More accommodation types in San Juan de Alicante
- Choose Your San Juan de Alicante Hotel Style
- Search San Juan de Alicante Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in San Juan de Alicante
- Hotels Near San Juan de Alicante, Valencian Community
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends