Visiting Santa Pola
Visitors to Santa Pola are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, aquarium and waterfront. Palmeral of Elche, Santa Maria Basilica and Altamira Palace are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 156 hotels and other accommodation options in Santa Pola
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Pola
Attractions like Pola Amusement Park and Municipal Aquarium of Santa Pola are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city's natural beauty is on display at Gran Playa, EL Pinet Beach and Playa Lisa. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Santa Pola Food Market and Castillo Fortaleza.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Palmeral of Elche, 8 mi/12.9 km from the city centre, and Santa Maria Basilica, which is 8 mi/12.9 km away.
Dressing for Santa Pola
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- About 375.80 millimetres of rain falls on Santa Pola each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 8°C