Visiting Guardamar del Segura
Guardamar del Segura has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all guests will enjoy the beaches and bars. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, relaxing and seaside city can discover its restaurants, cheese and entertainment.
- There are 8 Guardamar del Segura hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Guardamar del Segura
- Adventures is one of the top activities, whereas Moncayo Beach, Pinet Beach, and Aquopolis Torrevieja are favourite sights to visit
- Notable landmarks include Guardamar Castle, Santa Maria Basilica, and Altamira Palace
- The beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and Guardamar Beach, Palmeral of Elche, and Canada Marsa Park are several places worth visiting
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Santa Pola Food Market and Zenia Boulevard Shopping Center
Staying in Guardamar del Segura
With 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Guardamar del Segura, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 52 to GBP 90 per night.
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Europa House Sun Beach.
You might like one of these traveller-recommended, small-scale inns and unique properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Hotel Meridional
- Hotel Guardamar
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Meridional with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hotel Guardamar and Europa House Sun Beach are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Guardamar del Segura
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 29°C, whereas the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 17°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- Average annual rainfall for Guardamar del Segura is 14 millimetres