Search Hotels in Valencia Coast
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Valencia Coast
Valencia City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(659 area reviews)
Intriguing museums, food markets, a mix of architecture and lively public squares are connected by the winding streets of this medieval town centre.
Playa de San Juan
4.5/5Wonderful!(30 area reviews)
Spend the day sailing, windsurfing, golfing or swimming at one of the most popular beaches in the city.
Alicante City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(282 area reviews)
A noteworthy feature of Alicante City Centre is its stunning beaches. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out Alicante Harbour and Postiguet Beach.
4.5/5Wonderful!(131 area reviews)
Lively cabaret entertainment sets this seaside town apart from its neighbors in Alicante. Bask in the sun on the beaches and visit the tapas bars after sundown.
Calpe City Center
4.5/5Wonderful!(46 area reviews)
Unique features of Calpe City Center include the seaside views and bars. Make a stop by Arenal-Bol Beach or Peça Tower while you're exploring the area.
Visiting Valencia Coast
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Valencia Coast, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Top sights in the city include Port of Valencia, Oceanografic Aquarium and Prince Felipe Museum of Sciences.
- There are 11809 hotels and other accommodation options in Valencia Coast
- The closest major airport is in Valencia (VLC), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Valencia Coast
Cultural venues in the city include Prince Felipe Museum of Sciences, Queen Sofia Palace of the Arts and Benidorm Palace. Families come for attractions such as Oceanografic Aquarium, City of Arts and Sciences and Bioparc Valencia Zoo. The city is notable for landmarks like Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Plaza de la Reina and Silk Exchange.
In Alicante, you can choose from 11809 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Ábaco Altea - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and a coffee shop, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
- L'Esplai Valencia Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the overall value and quiet location at this B&B. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Valencia City Centre can enjoy access to a library and free WiFi.
- Hostal Antigua Morellana - Guests who stay at this 1-star hostal in Valencia City Centre can enjoy access to concierge services and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and comfortable beds.
Other favourite sights in Valencia Coast include Port of Valencia, Malvarrosa Beach and Central Market.
Getting around Valencia Coast
With so many transport options, seeing Valencia Coast is a breeze. Take advantage of metro transport at Paiporta Station, Valencia South Station and Picanya Station. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Cullera Station, Gandía Station or Benifayo-Almussafes Station. You can explore your water travel options at the local marina.
More trip options
- Hotels in Valencia Coast by Star Rating
- Hotels near Valencia Coast Airports
- Areas of Valencia Coast
- Accommodation near Valencia Coast Attractions
- More accommodation types in Valencia Coast
- Choose Your Valencia Coast Hotel Style
- Search Valencia Coast Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Valencia Coast
- Hotels Near Valencia Coast, Spain
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends