Search Hotels in Costa Blanca
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Where to stay in Costa Blanca
Playa de San Juan
4.5/5Wonderful!(30 area reviews)
Spend the day sailing, windsurfing, golfing or swimming at one of the most popular beaches in the city.
Alicante City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(282 area reviews)
A noteworthy feature of Alicante City Centre is its stunning beaches. While you're in town, be sure to stop and check out Alicante Harbour and Postiguet Beach.
4.5/5Wonderful!(131 area reviews)
Lively cabaret entertainment sets this seaside town apart from its neighbors in Alicante. Bask in the sun on the beaches and visit the tapas bars after sundown.
Calpe City Center
4.5/5Wonderful!(46 area reviews)
Unique features of Calpe City Center include the seaside views and bars. Make a stop by Arenal-Bol Beach or Peça Tower while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
Scenic coves, rock pools and beaches decorate this picturesque coastline. An ecological footpath leads to botanical displays and beachside cafés and bars.
Visiting Costa Blanca
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Costa Blanca, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights in the city include Castle of Santa Barbara, Postiguet Beach and Alicante Harbour.
- There are 9103 hotels and other accommodation options in Costa Blanca
- The closest major airport is in Alicante (ALC-Alicante Intl.), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Costa Blanca
Cultural venues in the city include Benidorm Palace, Alicante Museum of Contemporary Art and Museo Volvo Ocean Race. Families come for attractions such as Terra Mitica, Aqualandia and Magic Natura. The city is notable for landmarks like Castle of Santa Barbara, Altamira Palace and Santa Maria Basilica.
In Alicante, you can choose from 9103 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily organise your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- El Tossal - This 3-star country house features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet rooms.
- Cases Noves - Adults Only - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this country house. With a stay at this 4-star country house, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Ábaco Altea - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and a coffee shop, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Other favourite sights in Costa Blanca include Postiguet Beach, Alicante Harbour and Poniente Beach.
Getting around Costa Blanca
With so many ways to get around, exploring Costa Blanca is simple. Metro stations nearby include Benidorm Tram Station and Olla de Altea Station. If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Alacant Terminal Station, La Vila Joiosa Tram Station or San Vicente del Raspeig Station. You can find out about water transport options at the local port.
Dressing for Costa Blanca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 7°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Costa Blanca gets about 375.80 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Costa Blanca by Star Rating
- Hotels near Costa Blanca Airports
- Areas of Costa Blanca
- Accommodation near Costa Blanca Attractions
- More accommodation types in Costa Blanca
- Choose Your Costa Blanca Hotel Style
- Search Costa Blanca Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Costa Blanca
- Hotels Near Costa Blanca, Spain
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends