Visiting Sneads Ferry
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sneads Ferry, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting.
- You'll find 364 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Jacksonville
- The closest major airport is in Jacksonville, NC (OAJ-Albert J. Ellis), 23 mi (37 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Wilmington, NC (ILM-Wilmington Intl.), 33.3 mi (53.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sneads Ferry
Fishing is a top activity, and Seaview Pier is one place to visit. Additionally, you'll find Surf City Pier and Marine Corps Air Station New River in the area.
In North Topsail Beach, you can choose from 169 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Sneads Ferry North Topsail Beach - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Topsail Shores Inn - Our customers like the beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking.
- Seaview Pier and Motel - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
A top sight outside the city is Camp Lejeune Main Gate and Visitor Center, located 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Sneads Ferry
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Sneads Ferry gets about 1378 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°C