Visiting Topsail Island
Guests are sure to enjoy the dancing, beaches and island in Topsail Island. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, relaxing and seaside city has to offer, including its fishing, camping and surfing.
- There are 2 Topsail Island hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Wilmington, NC (ILM-Wilmington Intl.), 26.6 mi (42.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Topsail Island
- Fishing, taking a ferry and camping are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Seaview Pier, Olde Point Golf & Country Club, and Castle Bay Country Club
- Seacoast Art Gallery and Missiles and More Museum are popular cultural attractions
- The beaches, island and the sea provide a picturesque setting, and Southside Park is one place worth a visit
Getting around Topsail Island
There are many transport options in Topsail Island. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in Topsail Island
You may appreciate one of these traveller-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Quality Inn & Suites
- Seaview Pier and Motel
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Quality Inn & Suites with a 4.3 out of 5 user rating, whereas Seaview Pier and Motel has a 4.2 rating by guests.
Dressing for Topsail Island
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 21°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Topsail Island gets about 1381 millimetres of rain per year