Guests will want to experience the monuments, museums and parks in Ronse.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 25.2 mi (40.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ronse
- Known for its museums, whereas Must - Textile Museum, Tour of Flanders Centre, and MOU - Museum of Oudenaarde and the Flemish Ardennes are some local cultural sights
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Ronse Obelisk, St. Hermes Crypt, and Liedts Castle
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Malander Park, Baron Casier Park, and Provinciaal Domein de Gavers
Getting around Ronse
Ronse has plenty of options for transport. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Ronse Station.
Dressing for Ronse
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ronse is 29 millimetres