Search Hotels in Kortrijk
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Kortrijk has to offer including the museums, theatres and entertainment choices. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and churches. Around the area, top sights include Casino Barriere Lille, Old Stock Exchange and Lille Grand Square.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Kortrijk
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 18.9 mi (30.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.), 31.3 mi (50.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kortrijk
Cultural venues in the city include Texture Museum, Kortrijk Theater and Kortrijk 1302. The city is notable for landmarks like Kortrijk Market Square, Saint Elisabeth Béguinage and Broel Towers. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are K in Kortrijk and Kortrijk Xpo.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Kortrijk. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Square Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
- Hotel Messeyne - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Elckerlyck Inn Hotel - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
Popular places to see outside the city include Casino Barriere Lille, located 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city centre, and Old Stock Exchange, which is 15.8 mi/25.5 km away.
Getting around Kortrijk
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Kortrijk Station or Bissegem Station. Kortrijk may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Kortrijk
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Kortrijk is 722.40 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Kortrijk?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kortrijk, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Kortrijk?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Kortrijk?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Kortrijk?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Kortrijk?
What's the best luxury hotel in Kortrijk?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Kortrijk?
Where's the best place to stay in Kortrijk that's close to historical sites?
Kortrijk Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kortrijk by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kortrijk Airports
- Accommodation near Kortrijk Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kortrijk
- Choose Your Kortrijk Hotel Style
- Search Kortrijk Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kortrijk
- Hotels Near Kortrijk, Flemish Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends