Visitors to Tourcoing are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Casino Barriere Lille, Old Stock Exchange and Lille Grand Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 399 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lille
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tourcoing
Casino Barriere Lille, Old Stock Exchange and Lille Grand Square are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Rihour Square and Citadel of Lille.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Tourcoing. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Hotel Lille L'Union - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- B&B Hôtel Lille Tourcoing Centre - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. Amenities in this 2-star hotel room include free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Ibis Lille Tourcoing Centre - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Top places to visit around the area include Palace of Fine Arts, 7.8 mi/12.6 km from the heart of the city, and Euralille, which is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) away.
Getting around Tourcoing
With so many choices for transport, exploring all of Tourcoing is a breeze. You can access metro transport at Colbert Metro Station, Tourcoing Centre Metro Station and Phalempins Station. To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Tourcoing Station.
Dressing for Tourcoing
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Tourcoing gets about 722.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C