Visitors to Roubaix are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, parks and bars. Casino Barriere Lille, Old Stock Exchange and Lille Grand Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 364 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lille
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Roubaix
The city is notable for landmarks like Roubaix Hotel de Ville, Grand Place and André Diligent Museum of Art and Industry. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and L'Usine Roubaix is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Stab Velodrome to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Roubaix. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Mercure Lille Roubaix Grand Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Ibis Lille Roubaix Centre Grand-Place - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- B&B Hôtel Lille Roubaix Centre Gare - Amenities at this 2-star hotel include a snack bar/deli and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean rooms.
Top places to visit outside the city include Casino Barriere Lille, located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Old Stock Exchange, which is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) away.
Getting around Roubaix
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Roubaix is easy. You can take advantage of metro transport at Euroteleport Station, Roubaix Grand Place Station and Roubaix Charles de Gaulle Station. To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Roubaix Station or Lille Roubaix Station.
Dressing for Roubaix
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Roubaix gets about 720 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C