Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, bars, and churches in Jurbise. Welcoming and walkable, this city will also delight visitors with its coffeehouses, shopping, and spas.
- Though not directly in Jurbise, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Charleroi (CRL-Brussels South Charleroi), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Jurbise
There are plenty of options for getting around Jurbise. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Jurbise Station or Jurbise Erbisoeul Station.
Staying in Jurbise
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Utopia Hotel, averaging GBP 83.34 per night. Utopia Hotel, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Jurbise
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Jurbise gets about 29 millimetres of rain per year