Search Hotels in Tournai
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 13 Feb 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Tournai has to offer including the monuments, museums and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rivers and spas. Casino Barriere Lille, Old Stock Exchange and Lille Grand Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 17 hotels and other accommodation options in Tournai
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tournai
The city's cultural venues include Musee de la Tapisserie (Tapestry Museum) and Museum of Fine Arts. The city is notable for landmarks like Belfry of Tournai, Pont des Trous and Tournai Cathedral. Additionally, you might want to add Ecopark Adventures to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Tournai. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel d'Alcantara - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and clean, quiet rooms.
- La Ferme Delgueule - With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Auberge de Jeunesse de Tournai - With a stay at this 2-star hostel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast.
Popular places to visit in the area include Casino Barriere Lille, 14.6 mi/23.6 km from the city centre, and Old Stock Exchange, which is 15.2 mi/24.5 km away.
Getting around Tournai
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Tornai Station, Tournai Station or Tornai Froyennes Station. Tournai might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tournai
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 720 millimetres of rain falls on Tournai each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Tournai?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tournai, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Tournai?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Tournai?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Tournai?
Tournai Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Tournai by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tournai Airports
- Accommodation near Tournai Attractions
- More accommodation types in Tournai
- Choose Your Tournai Hotel Style
- Search Tournai Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Tournai
- Hotels Near Tournai, Walloon Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends