Guests will want to experience the monuments, golfing and parks in Waregem.
- There are 2 Waregem hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 25 mi (40.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Waregem
- Golfing is a top activity, and Brielmeersen Recreation Park is a great place to visit
- Its monuments and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Baron Casier Park, Flanders Field American Cemetery, and Groeninge Monument
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Kortrijk Rose Garden, Tielt City Park, and Liedts Castle
Getting around Waregem
There are many transport options in Waregem. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Waregem Station.
Dressing for Waregem
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Waregem gets about 721 millimetres of rain per year