Visitors can enjoy all that Reggello has to offer including the forests, wineries and temples. The countryside and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Stadio Artemio Franchi, Piazzale Michelangelo and Basilica of Santa Croce.
- There are 72 hotels and other accommodation options in Reggello
- The closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Reggello
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and Valdarno. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Mall Luxury Outlet and Abbazia di Vallombrosa.
In Figline e Incisa Valdarno, there are 72 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- La Pietra Piana Restaurant / Bed & Breakfast - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include a full-service spa and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel Fattoria degli Usignoli - Our customers like the pool and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- I ciliegi - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Stadio Artemio Franchi, located 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from the city centre, and Piazzale Michelangelo, which is 13.5 mi (21.8 km) away.
Dressing for Reggello
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 777.60 millimetres of rain falls on Reggello each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 6°C