Purfleet has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all guests will enjoy the bars and restaurants. Visitors who travel to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, running and live music.
- There are 3 Purfleet hotels
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London (XQE-Ebbsfleet International Train Station), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Purfleet
- Known for its live music scene, whereas O2 Arena, Tower of London, and Royal Observatory are some local cultural sights
- Popular family attractions include Hall Place and Gardens, Kent Cyclopark, and Eagle Heights Wildlife Park
- Notable landmarks include Walkie Talkie, London Bridge, and Cutty Sark
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Lakeside Shopping Centre, Bluewater Shopping Centre and Borough Market
- Everyone, not just sports fans, will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Olympic Stadium, Victoria Road Stadium or Boleyn Ground Stadium
Getting around Purfleet
There are plenty of options for getting around Purfleet. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Purfleet Station.
Staying in Purfleet
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy The Thurrock Hotel.
Dressing for Purfleet
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Purfleet gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year