Montespertoli's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers, but all guests will enjoy the cycling and cheese. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this relaxing, hilly and countryside city has to offer, including its restaurants, wineries and gardens.
- There are 22 Montespertoli hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 12.6 mi (20.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Montespertoli
- Top activities include cycling and wine tasting, whereas Castello Sonnino, Tenuta Maiano, and Azienda Agricola Ammirabile are great sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Vine and Wine Museum, Uffizi Gallery, and Santa Maria Novella Basilica and Museum
- Notable landmarks include Piazza Machiavelli, Castle of Poppiano, and Ponte Vecchio
- The countryside and gardens highlight the natural beauty, and Boboli Gardens, Piazzale Michelangelo, and Renai Park are several places worth visiting
Staying in Montespertoli
With 28 hotels and other accommodation options in Montespertoli, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 5 agritourism properties ranging from GBP 78 to GBP 98 per night.
You might like one of these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Le Mandrie di Ripalta
- Il Molino del Ponte
Le Mandrie di Ripalta, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating. Also Il Molino del Ponte has a 4.5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Montespertoli
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Montespertoli is 796 millimetres