Search Hotels in San Miniato
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: San Miniato
Visiting San Miniato
History buffs will enjoy a visit to San Miniato, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the monuments and museums. Visitors who travel to this welcoming city can discover its restaurants, wineries and parks.
- There are 3 San Miniato hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around San Miniato
- Wine tasting is one of the top activities, whereas Cosimo Maria Masini, Villa da Filicaja, and Castello Sonnino are favourite sights to visit
- Known for its museums, whereas Museo Diocesano d'Arte Sacra di San Miniato, Civic Museum of Paleontology in Empoli, and Museum of the Collegiate Church of Sant'Andrea are some local cultural sights
- Its monuments and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include San Miniato Cathedral, Rocca di Federico II Tower, and Chiesa di San Giovanni Battista
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places worth a visit are Corsini Park and GreenPark
Getting around San Miniato
San Miniato has plenty of options for transport. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from San Miniato Fucecchio Station.
Staying in San Miniato
You may appreciate Villa Sonnino for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Villa Sonnino, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for San Miniato
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, while the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- About 796 millimetres of rain falls on San Miniato each year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in San Miniato?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Miniato, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to San Miniato?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in San Miniato?
What's the best hotel in San Miniato that's close to historical sites?
San Miniato Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in San Miniato by Star Rating
- Hotels near San Miniato Airports
- Accommodation near San Miniato Attractions
- More accommodation types in San Miniato
- Choose Your San Miniato Hotel Style
- Search San Miniato Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in San Miniato
- Hotels Near San Miniato, Tuscany
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends