Search Hotels in Monsummano Terme
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 25 Aug 2018
Visiting Monsummano Terme
Visitors can enjoy all that Monsummano Terme has to offer including the spas, temples and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, art and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Guinigi Tower, Piazza dell'Anfiteatro and Basilica of San Frediano.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in Monsummano Terme
- The closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei), 24 mi (38.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Monsummano Terme
A couple of favourite places to visit are Museum of Contemporary Art and the Twentieth Century and Montecatini Golf Club. Additionally, in the area you'll find Guinigi Tower and Piazza dell'Anfiteatro.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Monsummano Terme. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Grotta Giusti is located in central Monsummano Terme. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Monsummano Terme can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free Internet. Our customers like its pool.
- Collina Toscana Resort is located in the heart of Monsummano Terme. With a stay at this farm house in Monsummano Terme, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and parking, along with an in-room fridge.
- LA FORESTERIA GOLF MONTECATINI TERME is located within 0.8 mi (1.2 km) of the city centre. This property in Monsummano Terme features a golf course, free breakfast and a restaurant.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Basilica of San Frediano, located 16.2 mi (26 km) from the city centre, and Cathedral of St Martin, which is 16.2 mi/26 km away.
Dressing for Monsummano Terme
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Monsummano Terme gets about 777.60 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 6°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Monsummano Terme?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Monsummano Terme, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Monsummano Terme?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Monsummano Terme?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Monsummano Terme?
What's the best boutique hotel in Monsummano Terme?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Monsummano Terme?
What are some hotels with pools in Monsummano Terme?
Monsummano Terme Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Monsummano Terme by Star Rating
- Hotels near Monsummano Terme Airports
- Accommodation near Monsummano Terme Attractions
- More accommodation types in Monsummano Terme
- Choose Your Monsummano Terme Hotel Style
- Search Monsummano Terme Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Monsummano Terme
- Hotels Near Monsummano Terme, Tuscany
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends