Search Hotels in Montaione
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Jul 2019
Reviewed on 19 May 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Montaione has to offer including the wineries, golf courses and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its seafood restaurants. Top sights around the area include Collegiate Church of Santa Maria Assunta, Roman Theatre and Teatro del Silenzio.
- There are 107 hotels and other accommodation options in Montaione
- The closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei), 26 mi (41.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Montaione
A couple of favourite places to visit are Villa da Filicaja and Monastery of San Vivaldo. Additionally, in the area you'll find Collegiate Church of Santa Maria Assunta and Roman Theatre.
In Volterra, there are 107 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Boccioleto Resort&Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Il Castelfalfi - TUI BLUE SELECTION - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel La Tabaccaia - This 4-star hotel features a winery, 4 outdoor pools and a golf course. Expedia customers like its pool and proximity to shopping.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Teatro del Silenzio, located 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Montaione
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 7°C
- About 777.60 millimetres of rain falls on Montaione each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 6°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Montaione?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Montaione, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Montaione?
What's the best hotel for families in Montaione?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Montaione?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Montaione?
What's the best luxury hotel in Montaione?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Montaione?
Montaione Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Montaione by Star Rating
- Hotels near Montaione Airports
- Accommodation near Montaione Attractions
- More accommodation types in Montaione
- Choose Your Montaione Hotel Style
- Search Montaione Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Montaione
- Hotels Near Montaione, Tuscany
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends