Search Hotels in Hawick
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 5 Sep 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2018
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Hawick has to offer including the gardens and its breweries. The welcoming and countryside setting also entices those visiting the city. A top sight in the area is Kielder Water.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Hawick
- The closest major airport is in Carlisle (CAX), 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Edinburgh (EDI), 46.4 mi (74.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hawick
Notable city landmarks like Hermitage Castle and Drumlanrigs Tower might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Hawick Museum & Scott Art Gallery to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 25 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Hawick. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mansfield House Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with digital TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- The Coppice - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Top places to see in the area include Northumberland National Park, 23.4 mi/37.6 km from the city centre, and Kielder Water, which is 18.5 mi (29.7 km) away.
Dressing for Hawick
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 8°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Hawick gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 18°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C