Search Hotels in Selkirk
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Apr 2019
Visitors to Selkirk are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, rivers and coffee shops.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Selkirk
- The closest major airport is in Edinburgh (EDI), 34.3 mi (55.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Selkirk
The city's cultural venues include Sir Walter Scott's Courtroom and Halliwell's House Museum. Notable city landmarks like Bowhill House and Market Square might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of St Mary's Loch and Three Brethren exemplify the city's natural beauty.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Selkirk. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Glen Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Philipburn Hotel, BW Signature Collection - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- County Hotel Selkirk - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Northumberland National Park, 30.3 mi/48.7 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Selkirk
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 17°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Selkirk gets about 24 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 17°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 1°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Selkirk by Star Rating
- Hotels near Selkirk Airports
- Accommodation near Selkirk Attractions
- More accommodation types in Selkirk
- Choose Your Selkirk Hotel Style
- Search Selkirk Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Selkirk
- Hotels Near Selkirk, Scotland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends