Visiting Hatfield Heath
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Hatfield Heath, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants, bars and spas. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, relaxing and countryside city can discover its gardens, sporting events and coffeehouses.
- There are 2 Hatfield Heath hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London (STN-Stansted), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Hatfield Heath
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Mountfitchet Castle, Kelvedon Hatch Secret Nuclear Bunker, and Prior's Hall Barn
- The gardens and countryside highlight the natural beauty, and Hatfield Forest, River Lea, and Lee Valley Park are several places worth visiting
Staying in Hatfield Heath
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy Down Hall Country House Hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Down Hall Country House Hotel with a 3.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Hatfield Heath
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hatfield Heath is 22 millimetres