Search Hotels in Framingham, MA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Framingham, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its live music and bars. Top sights around the area include Walden Pond, Gillette Stadium and Harvard Square.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Framingham
- The closest major airport is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Framingham
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like Framingham Community Theater and Danforth Museum of Art. The city is notable for landmarks like Old Village Hall, Framingham Plymouth Church and Saxonville Fire Station. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Shoppers World is a favourite for retail therapy.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Framingham. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sheraton Framingham Hotel & Conference Center - This 3.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and helpful staff.
- Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Boston - Framingham - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this motel. With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Motel 6 Boston West - Framingham - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its overall value and WiFi.
Popular places to see around the area include Walden Pond, located 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the city centre, and Gillette Stadium, which is 15.1 mi (24.3 km) away.
Getting around Framingham
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Framingham Station. Framingham might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Framingham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Framingham is 1241 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Framingham?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Framingham, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Framingham?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Framingham?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Framingham?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Framingham?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Framingham?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Framingham?
Framingham Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Framingham by Star Rating
- Hotels near Framingham Airports
- Accommodation near Framingham Attractions
- More accommodation types in Framingham
- Choose Your Framingham Hotel Style
- Search Framingham Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Framingham
- Hotels Near Framingham, Massachusetts
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends