Families will find kid-friendly activities in Burlington, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Secluded and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Walden Pond, Semitic Museum and Harvard Square.
- You'll find 1256 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Burlington
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Burlington Mall is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Walden Pond and Semitic Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Burlington. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Archer Hotel Boston/Burlington - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Boston Marriott Burlington - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and an indoor pool.
Popular places to see outside the city include Harvard Square, 9.8 mi/15.8 km from the heart of the city, and Bunker Hill Monument, which is 11.3 mi/18.2 km away.
Dressing for Burlington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of -8°C
- Average annual rainfall for Burlington is 1241 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -8°C