Families will find kid-friendly activities in Woburn, and visitors give high marks for the fun sporting events, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment and bars. Around the area, top sights include Semitic Museum, Harvard Square and Bunker Hill Monument.
- You'll find 1158 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Boston
- The closest major airport is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 7 mi (11.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Woburn
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Woburn Mall is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Semitic Museum and Harvard Square.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Woburn. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hilton Boston/Woburn - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Courtyard by Marriott Boston Woburn/Burlington - Our customers like the pool and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Courtyard by Marriott Woburn/Boston North - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Bunker Hill Monument, 9 mi/14.5 km from the heart of the city, and USS Constitution Museum, which is 9.3 mi/14.9 km away.
Getting around Woburn
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Woburn Mishawum Station or Woburn Anderson Transportation Center Station. Woburn may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Woburn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -8°C at night
- About 1241 millimetres of rain falls on Woburn each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -8°C