Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Boston hotel in Back Bay, walk to Hynes Convention Center
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Boston hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Newbury Street, Hynes Convention Center and Prudential Tower. Fenway Park and Boston Symphony Hall are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business centre, valet parking and 24-hour room service.
All 95 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and iPod docks. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and minibars.
The Eliot Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and a meeting room.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1422 square feet (132 square metres). This family-friendly hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and concierge services. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
The Eliot Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness centre
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Built in 1925
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 132
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1422
- Total number of rooms - 95
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 9
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Turndown service
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Uni – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 3 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 0.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD15 and USD30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD48 per night
- Pet fee: USD0
- Eliot Hotel Boston
- Eliot Hotel
- Eliot Boston
We should mention
Children aged 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The Eliot Hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveller Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.