Search Hotels in Prague 2, Prague
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Prague 2, Prague
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Prague 2
Prague 2 is an historic neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Prague Dancing House and Vysehrad Castle. Book your hotel now and use Prague 2 as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Prague.
Staying in Prague 2
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Vinohradský dům: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi and spa services, 7-minute walk from Czech National Museum. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Manesova No.5 Apartments: 4-star apartment, featuring free WiFi, steps from Prague State Opera. Expedia travellers like this apartment's comfortable beds and helpful staff.
- Hotel 16: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 12-minute walk from Lucerna Arcade. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Prague 2 might not have your ideal accommodation, so consider a different Prague neighbourhood. Nove Mesto is a neighbourhood known for its interesting historical sites, major shopping area and array of dining options. This neighbourhood is home to 362 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- BoHo Prague Hotel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, steps from Hybernia Theatre. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- MOOo Downtown: 4-star apartment with free WiFi and parking, 6-minute walk from Prague Dancing House. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its walkable location and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Prague
Vysehrad Castle, Emmaus Monastery and Podskalska Customs Office at Vyton feature captivating exhibits to explore while you're checking out Prague 2. Prague Dancing House and Peace Square are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of Nove Mesto to visit Lucerna Arcade, Czech National Museum and Wenceslas Square. Prague Dancing House, Prague State Opera and Mucha Museum are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Prague.
Getting Around Prague 2 and the Greater Prague Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at I. P. Pavlova Station, Namesti Miru Station or Karlovo Namesti Station.