Search Hotels in Nove Mesto, Prague
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Nove Mesto, Prague
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
Visiting Nove Mesto
Nove Mesto is an historic neighbourhood known for its major shopping area and top museums. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Lucerna Arcade, Czech National Museum and Wenceslas Square. Start by booking your hotel in Nove Mesto, and then enjoy the sights in the greater Prague area.
Staying in Nove Mesto
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- BoHo Prague Hotel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, steps from Hybernia Theatre. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and central location.
- Vinohradský dům: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi and spa services, 7-minute walk from Czech National Museum. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- MOOo Downtown: 4-star apartment with free WiFi and parking, 6-minute walk from Prague Dancing House. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its walkable location and helpful staff.
Nove Mesto might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Prague neighbourhood for your stay. Prague 2 is a neighbourhood known for its major shopping area, interesting historical sites and top museums. This neighbourhood is home to 235 hotels and other accommodation options, including these favourites:
- Manesova No.5 Apartments: 4-star apartment, featuring free WiFi, steps from Prague State Opera. Expedia travellers like this apartment's comfortable beds and helpful staff.
- Hotel 16: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 12-minute walk from Lucerna Arcade. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and quiet location.
Sightseeing Around This Prague Neighbourhood
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Langhans Gallery, Czech National Museum or Emmaus Monastery during your stay in Nove Mesto. Lucerna Arcade and Wenceslas Square are some other sights worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
While you're here, you’ll likely want to explore the area, and nearby neighbourhood Prague 2 has top sights including Prague Dancing House and Vysehrad Castle. Other places worth visiting include Peace Square, Charles Square and Botanical Garden of the Natural Sciences Faculty of Charles University.
Getting Around Nove Mesto and the Greater Prague Area
If you want to see more of the city, Karlovo Namesti Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include I. P. Pavlova Station and Muzeum Station. If you want to venture out of town, Prague Central Station is the closest train station. You can also catch a ride at Prague-Masarykovo Station.